At SUSHISAMBA, we love Fall for a slightly odd reason: the color ORANGE.
Sure the falling leaves and cool breezes have their charm – but it’s the prominent hue of the season that we relate to the most. So, we think it’s perfect that we’re sharing a drink that not only includes autumn’s quintessential ingredients, but also reflects our ardor for all the happiness orange delivers.
An autumn-inspired take on a classic Bellini, serve this tasty treat at your Halloween festivity…or save it for a Thanksgiving cocktail to impress even the most discerning guest.
BUTTERNUT SQUASH & CLEMENTINE BELLINI
Clementine and butternut squash reduction spritzed with Prosecco
2oz. butternut & clementine juice
Batch – Butternut & Clementine Juice (1qt/ 35oz)
22.5oz. Butternut Squash Juice
7.5oz. Clementine Juice
4.5oz. Sugar Syrup (1:1)
- Peel butternut squash, chop and pass through a vegetable juicer
- Strain juice through a coffee filter and reserve
- Peel and juice clementines
- Mix butternut squash juice, clementine juice and sugar syrup together
- Pour into champagne flute and top with an equal part prosecco / bottle, label and refrigerate
Share a snap of your drink at #SUSHISAMBA!