- 14g purple shiso
- 60g bigeye tuna
- 30g watermelon
- 1 beetroot
- 5g maiz morado
- 10ml soy
- 5ml orange
- 5ml lime
- silver powder (edible silver – can be found at local chef/culinary specialty store or online)
- Start by making squares out of the watermelon and reserve.
- Extract the juice from one beetroot by blending and then passing through a sieve. Rest watermelon in the beetroot juice and allow to ‘marinate.’
- Mix soy, orange juice, and lime. Slice the tuna in ‘tiradito style’ and place in mixture for 2 minutes for a quick marinade.
- Assemble all elements in harmonious way and finalize with the maiz morado. Enhance your presentation with splashes of the silver powder mixed with water.